Friday, December 14, 2012

There's Been A Tragic Shooting At Sandy Hook Elementary In Connecticut Today....26 Lost Their Lives- 20 Were Children. President Obama Addresses The Nation Regarding This Tragedy (Video)



This is the worst school shooting that our nation has faced to date.  It brings me to tears when I think about the innocent little lives that were stolen and the horror that the other students/faculty must feel regarding a return to school.  As a mother, I can't do anything but cry right now.  I couldn't imagine sending my babies off to school for them to never return. Life is truly short. Embrace your loved ones and let them know how much they mean to you.  You can never show too much love! May God bless the hearts of each and every individual affected by this nightmare.

President Obama addressed this horrific, horrific situation....this is what he had to say;

No comments:

Post a Comment